Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Honeywell HHT-011 Compact Air Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter

Honeywell HHT-011 Compact Air Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter

HEPA Air Purifier Honeywell permanent HEPA air purifier in the table is 99% effective in reducing particles such as dust, smoke, tobacco, pollen, cats, mold spores and air through the filter. Fire Honeywell White, an optional ionizer for additional cleaning power, Pre-wash the filter a permanent HEPA type filter traps up to 99 percent of mold spores, pollen, animal dander, smoke and dustMeasures 10 inches and 6 inches 11 inches, is limited to three years warrantyNightlight lighting compact table features smooth air cleaner areas, even 85 sqm, 2-3 asthma attacks are one days. I live on land and wood smoke close to the house makes me big problems. I have had asthma attacks since I started using this product at night. I have the lowest level and is very quiet. Better than a steroid inhaler my doctor had me ...
more infomation