Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Handheld Massager Electric Massager, Vibratex brand, ivory, constant electric and powerful phallic appearance1 vibrationNon warranty2 years to speeds below 5000 rpm, high-massager 6000 rpmMost popular for more than 30 years, it was a gift for my wife. I wanted to use it for all the pain in the muscles, but I gave it to herself for pleasure. What a great gift. This tool is powerful and able to work your muscles ache and pleasure. I recommend this to any wireless device, PD has more power and never run out of energy. I finally managed to use it for what I wanted it to be used as her and that there were two or three orgasms in a few seconds, wow, what a supprise. magic wand to get this speed, the wife or girlfriend a lot.! is true. It 'really the Cadillac of vibrators! However, after using 4 inches to a maximum of 10 inch vibrators this wand was a bit 'of a. ..
more infomation