Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Handheld Massager Electric massager, Mark Vibratex, ivory, constant electricity and powerful phallic appearance1 years vibrationNon warranty2 powerful, low-speed rpm 5000, 6000 High rpmMost popular massage for over 30 years, with or without "attachment" is an excellent product for both muscle pain and use it as a sex toy. This seems to be the first of the class when it comes to personal technology, vibration. OK, this is not for use as a small device / laptop, but when I connect, it is amazing. NOTE - remember that adapters for the car, allowing the vehicle RV, boat or other lighters can have a normal 110V outlet available everywhere ... so you can bring this wonderful product anywhere. Wow. I had one of those years, and is by far the best "toy" I have. Both my husband and I use it for stimulation. I think it's imp ...
more infomation