Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Handheld Massager Electric massager Vibratex brand, ivory, and a continuous power and a strong phallic appearance1 vibrationNon guarantee2 years, the speed is below 5000 rpm, high 6000 rpmMost suosittu massage therapist for over 30 years and I have never written again, because there is no longer impressed me more! This is the most convenient. I did not have a good "massage" for nearly five years before I bought it. Now I'm big time, "massage" Every time you use it! Wow, and thank you all, what can I say. I was a young 22-year-old, who never had an orgasm before, even though God knows I tried. I have read some reviews on the strip and decided to try it. This machine has changed my life. I use it alone to achieve an orgasm friend of mine who may be less than 5 minutes, and I feel much healthier and more relaxed! Seriously, buy this vibrator. I had a rabbit and other g. .. tried to add
more infomation