Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Homedics NMSQ-200 Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat

Homedics NMSQ-200 Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat

Body Massager NMSQ-200 HoMedics Neck and shoulder massage / heat. 2-speed, battery and adapter cable, Brand HoMedicsPortable and used anywhere. With the AC adapter or batteries (not included) The choice is yours! 2-speed you can change the settings and the best massage massage ergo designNot only set neck and shoulder comfort, add heat relief ordered for my husband for his birthday. When I saw the negative comments, I told him that I wanted. But he suggested to just try and go if you like. I'm glad I listened! I have very bad neck. Because of severe degenerative disc disease, but all the first 2 discs in my neck are strong at the point they are not dropped almost there. I also spondelosis (sp?), With low bone mass spurs on both sides of the neck, and there is a large bone spurs at the base of the neck, my dr. first thought might be a tumor ...
more infomation