Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thera Cane Massager

Thera Cane Massager

Body Massager Thera Cane self-massage device designed to put pressure on sore muscles. Make Thera Cane, Grey green signs, apply pressure to sore muscles and trigger-shaped massager pointsCane facilitate the operation of pains and forecasts painsTwo strategically placed, and six treatment ballsMeasures 24 x 15 x 1 inches (W x H x D) warrantyIdeal two years after a long day of work or strenuous activities I love Thera Cane! I had back muscle problems more than 10 years. However, the last two years were very bad. I made a chiropractor, massage, acupuncture, and nothing stuck in - plus I was tired of spending all your money on them. For the first time you use the cane, ready to mourn! About 20 minutes and was completely painless. It's been so long since I could not move w / o pain. Although the pain has returned with each session receives less time and pain ...
more infomation