Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Conair Ultimate Thermal Spa Bath Mat with Remote Control and Massage

Conair Ultimate Thermal Spa Bath Mat with Remote Control and Massage

Massage Chair Model heat bath mat bubble MTS15Infrared remote: Brand Conair # 11 Hubby Each of the individual to use it for the first time, as I write this. Today we received ... ordred by [...]! They had a great sale! My husband says it's too hard ... should not be called a headrest on the feet, or things. I do not like 3-speed and lots of bubbles of activity. He said no problem, "the bubbles of cold air," as if it was the last ... might have something to do with the management of a few inches of warm water and let sit a little before adding it will be sufficient to obtain a "change" to do, I hope more comfortable. It is just a 5-'10 "and it seems a bit hand" In short, if you ask me. I would say "do not buy" no .... I would say "perfect" ... well. I hope this information was helpful. This is a great product, I had a hot bath, and it is the power more ...
more infomation