Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor

Blood Pressure Monitor Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor HR-100CN Personal Health Monitor OmronHelps brand to remain at the heart of the high / low model heart rate transmitter belt to send the receiver alarmChest data is the maximum distance 98 feet (30 meters), heart rate monitor is easy to wear programComfortable look bandBuilt ventilated with backlight function, time display, and every day This alert was my first manager, and I am very happy. They do not require much instruction. Chest strap is comfortable. Each time the monitor did not immediately pick up the amount of time for the first time - but after a few seconds you're ready to go. I will be second to my mother. An excellent product for the price., I spent $ Excellent product. I took it b / c I can not change the battery yourself, and the cost of its own budget. Spaces more than I ..
more infomation