Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TCL L32HDF11TA 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty, Black

TCL L32HDF11TA 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty, Black

LCD HDTV Experience high-definition picture quality, contrast and incredibly strong, vibrant, realistic images with TCL F11 Series HDTV. This LCD TV offers good connections in high definition., TCL brand, black, 1366 x 768 pixel high resolution brightness (420 cd / m²) 178-degree viewing angle corner Award Sound3D Y / C Digital Comb Filter that I have a 50 "Plasma in the living room so I took the opportunity to see what it is to provide an LCD display. I have my own space for a HD box to upgrade, and lit it. The picture is beautiful! crystal clear and shiny. Colors sometimes seems a little 'most of the plasma is saturated, but that is neither a pro or a con, since both groups have their bright moments. In particular, the LCD is very good with graphics, including vector lines and sharp. I love that, unlike plasma, the light in my room does not cast reflection on the screen. This has been damaging to pl ...
more infomation