Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thera Cane Massager

Thera Cane Massager

Body Massager Cane Self Massage designed only to put pressure on sore muscles. Projections brand sugar cane, Green Grey Champion, pressure on muscles and form point scane travel massager to relieve pain and painsTwo in a strategic position and treatment 6 ballsMeasures 24 x 15 x 1 cm (W x H x D) warrantyIdeal two years after a long day of work or strenuous activities I love the cane! I had back problems, muscle-dependent over 10 years. However, the last two years have really bad. I have a chiropractor, massage, acupuncture, and nothing stuck - the more I am tired of spending all the money'm on it. The first time I have the Thera Cane, I almost cried! Within 20 minutes I was completely pain free. It's been so long since I could not move with pain o. Although pain is back again, each session is less and the time without pain ...
more infomation