Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor

Blood Pressure Monitor Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor HR-100cN Health Monitor, Brand OmronHelps maintenance of normal heart rhythm, high / low heart rate alarm strap transmitter sends data to a receiver up to 98 feet (30 meters), the monitor Heart rate simply band Bear built with pro comfortable ventilated Clock with backlight function, time display and alarm guide I bought this monitor at an affordable price and value. I'm sure there are other screens that are better, but it is always a good indicator of the level of your training. The strap is comfortable and enjoyable. As with any monitor you a little wet the son to get an accurate reading. I have some concerns in some places, but I just need to put the belt. Owner is not great and easy to trigger and outside. Good for cyclists like me. I'll try to m. ..
more infomation