Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Conair Ultimate Thermal Spa Bath Mat with Remote Control and Massage

Conair Ultimate Thermal Spa Bath Mat with Remote Control and Massage

Massage Chair Bath Mat Thermal remote controlBubble MTS15Infrared model: brand Conair # Every 11 Every house I love this thing ... I was a little skeptical about the price, but it turned out it was much better than I expected. I agree with other comments on things that work, I removed mine and stored. I wanted a spa jet, but are terrible to clean, so this was the best thing to do. There are 3 speeds and was amazed at how well it works. after a great long-term work or work hard, just put in the bath, plug it in and relax. Certainly, he recommends, not the outdoor Jacuzzi, but satisfies the desire of a very large room., I had a bath tub. it's like 60 percent so good! for the price. I took my foot bothers me. but the bubbles and jets to relax your back and feet!, arrived in excellent condition and has worked as an independent ...
more infomation