Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TCL L32HDF11TA 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty, Black

TCL L32HDF11TA 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty, Black

LCD HDTV HD image quality experience, high contrast and wide dynamic picture of life, as in HDTV TCL F11 series. LCD TV, offers easy access to HD., TCL brand, black, 1366 x 768 pixels Brightness (420 cd / m²) 178 ° angle premium Sound3D Y / C digital comb filter high resolution
First, I would say that TV is actually native 1080p. There is no doubt.

Second, the panel of the TV made by Samsung and the quality is excellent.

Third, the TCL's web site a search service to the central site to find and is big enough .

Based on the two-year warranty, what I see, winner of my TV and Amazon delivery, I give this series a rating of Best Buy .

UPDATE 16/11/2010 .This series is just fantastic .Amazon and the service is high end .my game is developing a thin blue vertical line, I contacted Amazon, gathered them all the next day delive ..