Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

Handheld Massager Electric Massager, Brand Vibratex, ivory, Electric continuously strong phallic vibrationNon appearance1 against Warranty2 high speeds, low 5,000 rpm, high 6000 rpm. Most popular massage therapist for over 30 years
Wow! This is the best massage tools for price I've ever seen. Of course, I do not know how it works for others, but based on good reviews, my husband and I ordered it. It arrived today, and I could not be happier. I'm in my early thirties and have never (not) be able to achieve orgasm. If you read books, try different toys and worked tirelessly on their own, and my husband, as I was frustrated. I have it now in 5 or 10 minutes in the end he knew what all the fuss. It worked for me! I'm sure it's great, it's a pain, too. :) Normally I do not want to write a review on a more personal problem, but I do not know how painful and frustrating for my battle w. .

more infomation